- · Your customer information
- · Add customers/vendors or import them from your contacts
- · Add notes to customers and transactions
- · Create, view or email invoices and estimates
- · Convert estimates to invoices
- · Receive payments
- · Take pictures of your receipts and attach them to your expenses
- · Track expenses
- · Download bank transactions
- · Reconcile your bank statements
- · Call your customers directly from the app on your phone
- · Print your documents/invoices from your phone to a wireless printer
- · View/add vendor information
- · Get directions to your customers/vendors directly from the app
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Do you use Quickbooks Online?
Sandra G. Johnson, CPA, EA, CFE is President of Sandra G. Johnson, CPA, P.C., an accounting and tax practice located in Bellmore, NY.
Sandy is also the Past President of the National Conference of CPA Practitioners. She is an active member of the NYS Society of CPAs and a member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. Sandy is Past President of the Chamber of Commerce of the Bellmores and Past President of the Long Island Center for Business and Professional Women.
Sandy is a Certified Public Accountant, licensed in the state of New York, an Enrolled Agent with the Internal Revenue Service and a Certified Fraud Examiner. She is the recipient of the Town of Hempstead Pathfinder Award, the NYS Assembly Women of Distinction Award, winner of the LI Press Best of Long Island and the recipient of the Nassau Council of Chambers of Commerce Small Businessperson of the Year award.
Sandy is a former college professor and lectures around the country on the following topics:
· Starting Your Own Business
· Developing a Strategic Business Plan
· Divorce Taxation
· How to Market on the Internet
· Networking 101
· Year-end Tax Tips
· Show Me the Money! Improving Your Company’s Cash Flow
· Become a Rainmaker
· Bookkeeping Basics
· And more…