109 Bedford Avenue
Bellmore, New York 11710
516-409-1120
sjohnson@sgjcpa.com

Thursday, July 19, 2012

When is it Time to Find a New Accountant?

  • My accountant doesn’t return my calls.
  • My tax return is always on extension.
  • I often receive penalties from the IRS.
  • My accountant doesn’t answer my questions to my satisfaction.
  • My accountant is too far away.
  • My accountant is too busy to spend time with me.
  • My accountant doesn’t explain my financial statements to me.
  • I don’t know what my accountant does for his/her fee.
  • I never sign any tax returns, my accountant takes care of that.
  • I don’t know if my business is making a profit or not.
  • I haven’t filed a tax return in ___ years.
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure


Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we are now required to advise you that any federal tax advice contained in this communication, including attachments and enclosures, is not intended by the Sender or Sandra G Johnson, CPA, P.C. to constitute a covered opinion pursuant to regulation section 10.35 or to be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! This is a good read. You have such an interesting and informative page. I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about CPA in your area. I am glad to stop by your site and know more about CPA. Keep it up!
    Although some CPAs serve as business consultants, the consulting role is under scrutiny following the corporate climate in the aftermath of the Enron scandal. This has resulted in divestitures in the consulting divisions by many accounting firms. This trend has since reversed. In audit engagements, CPAs are (and have always been) required by professional standards and Federal and State laws to maintain independence (both in fact and in appearance) from the entity for which they are conducting an attestation (audit and review) engagement. However, most individual CPAs who work as consultants do not work as auditors.
    For more information about our services or to speak with a Certified Public Account in Wakefield, MA or a surrounding area, please contact Sachetta & Company, LLC at your earliest convenience.

    CPA Wakefield MA

    ReplyDelete